- 3D printed in Red PETG
- References the top of the filler opening to hold stick perpendicular and centered in the opening while taking a fuel reading. This will give you a more repeatable reading and very good to use when setting the K factor value if you have an engine monitor with fuel flow calibration.
- Has flat sides so it will not roll off the wing when set down and also has clearance for fuel cap chains.
- Impossible to drop the stick in the tank when the guide is attached.
- Designed to be used with your existing Fuel Hawk Fuel stick for your airplanes tank configuration.
- Please refer to pics showing visual differences between Monarch Caps, Raised Inlet Caps and Cessna Flush (Killer) Caps and verify yours match the version your buying.
Other Aircraft Compatibility:
- Will also work with other aircraft that have a similar fuel filler inlet size to the Cessna raised cap inlet. This is designed for a fuel filler opening that is 1.80″ in Diameter.
- When used with other aircraft where Fuel Hawk does not already have a calibrated stick, you will need to buy the universal fuel stick and do your own level calculation or find existing calculations online.
- Non Cessna aircraft known compatibility: TBD
Included with Purchase:
- Fuel Guide 3D printed in Red PETG.
- 2ea O-Rings used to keep Fuel Guide attached to the Fuel Hawk Fuel Stick. Only one is needed and includes a spare.
- 1ea Use and setup instructions
Shipping Fee: Flat rate same price for 1ea or multiples.
- USA including Hawaii & Alaska: $5.00
- Mexico & Canada: $25
- Europe: $30
- South America: $35
- All other locations: Contact me prior to order for quote.